Education Innovation is a new national conference and exhibition that brings together leading education experts, thought leaders and inspirational practitioners to share expert advice, training and guidance in using technology to improve teaching and learning.
Whether you’re an experienced education professional looking for fresh ideas – or just starting out in your career – Education Innovation will give you an insight into all the latest learning technologies and how they can be used to help your students achieve their potential.
What will be there?
- Co-located with the iThink Therefore iPad conference on the 8th March, organised by the Faculty of Education at Manchester Metropolitan University.
- Co-located with Education Innovation on Saturday 9th March, the Raspberry Jamboree, 2013 will share best practice of using the Raspberry Pi computer, with examples of how it can help in the education sector.”
- Four FREE seminar areas containing CPD sessions, workshops and case studies delivered by educational professionals and thought leaders
- A central debate arena focusing on the key issues of the day for the education sector featuring inspirational keynote speakers and education experts
- An education leaders’ conference featuring content aimed at senior leaders in education including inspection, data management, managing relationships with the media and more
- An exhibition featuring leading technology providers offering on-stand training and advice
- Workshop areas with practical demonstrations of new and innovative technologies
- An awards area that celebrates innovative practice in UK schools, colleges and universities
Who should attend?
The event is aimed at education professionals who are keen to use technology to help young people achieve success.
This includes teachers, lecturers, trainers, school business managers, bursars, SEN specialists, ICT professionals, network managers, governors, heads of departments and other education leaders.